My favorite meal is simple: bread, butter, cheese, and wine because simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Currently Listening to
The Office, Sopranos
The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
Toronto, Ontario, CA
• Civil Rights Litigation
• Entertainment/Intellectual Property
• General Liability/Personal Injury
• Corporate & Commercial
• State Bar of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
Associate Yalda Paydar’s primary practice focuses on labor and employment, commercial, and civil rights litigation. Currently, she represents both individuals and corporations in labor and employment matters, and assists individuals in civil rights and wrongful death matters. Yalda also represents individuals in breach of contract disputes.
Prior to joining Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt, Yalda was a law clerk at a boutique construction law firm in New York City. She assisted both construction companies and employees in navigating through complex breach of contract cases as well as wage and hour disputes.
Yalda graduated law school with a specialty in Tax Law and was part of Cardozo’s Law Review. Yalda worked throughout law school at a boutique construction law firm, externed at the Legal Aid Clinic’s Tax Division, and worked at the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
Prior to law school in New York City, Yalda lived in Paris for two years where she received her Master’s in Public Policy and International Law while working at the International Chambers of Commerce in Paris, France.
• Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D.
• University of Western Ontario, B.A.
• California Young Lawyers Association, Member
• Santa Monica Bar Association, Member
• Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member
• California Lawyers Association, Member