Danielle A. Reyes
I am a global citizen who has a heart of service and an extrovert that loves people.
Currently Listening to
Hotter than July by Living Legend – Mr. Stevie Wonder
A Different World
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
What you seek, is seeking you. – Rumi
Long Beach, CA
• Civil Rights Litigation
• Entertainment/Intellectual Property
• General Liability/Personal Injury
• Corporate & Commercial
• Awaiting Bar results
Danielle A. Reyes attended Boston College Law School for her legal training. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Southern California (USC) where she double majored in Political Science and Sociology and earned a minor certificate in Communication and the Entertainment Industry from USC’s Annenberg School for Communication.
Prior to joining IMWPD, Danielle worked for the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office Public Protection and Advocacy Bureau’s Insurance and Financial Services Division. She also worked for Founding Member and Harvard Law Professor David Hoffman’s Collaborative Law Firm, Boston Law Collaborative, LLC.
In her spare time, Danielle enjoys hiking, playing basketball, and watching The Lake Show. She also is dedicated to community service and enjoys volunteering to give back to her community.
Danielle is currently waiting for the California Bar results.
• Boston College Law School
• Master of Arts from California State University Dominguez-Hills
• Bachelor of Arts from the University of Southern California (USC)
• Black Women Lawyers Association
• John M. Langston Bar Association
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Riverside Bar Association
• Riverside Superior Court New Attorney Academy 2019-2020
• USC Black Alumni Association
Honors and awards