Chandler A. Parker
I am fearless, genuine and doggedly committed to the pursuit of justice
Currently Listening to
The Daily, a podcast from the New York Times
The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell
It is what it is….
• Criminal Defense
• General Liability/Personal Injury
• Civil Rights Litigation
• Corporate & Commercial
• State Bar of California
• Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
Senior Associate Chandler A. Parker is an experienced civil and criminal litigator, focusing his practice on personal injury, civil rights litigation, insurance defense and landlord/tenant matters. He leads the firm’s Criminal Defense practice group.
Chandler has secured millions in judgments and settlements for clients in both state and federal courts. One victory includes a reversal of his client’s criminal conviction for murder in the Second District Court of Appeal. His skillful brief writing also led the Fourth District Court of Appeal to reverse a decades-old case precedent, creating new law.
While earning his J.D. at Southwestern Law School, Chandler was named Best Oralist in the Moot Court Honors Program, a selective group of law students who participate in local, regional and national moot court competitions. He won First Place Oralist and Honorable Mention Writer in an intramural competition and went on to lead his team to a national victory against some of the top law schools in the country.
Prior to joining Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt, Chandler clerked for a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge and the Los Angeles District Attorney.
• Southwestern Law School, J.D., 2011
• American Board of Trial Advocates, Distinguished Fellow
Honors and awards
• Langston Bar Association Young Attorney of the Month
• Super Lawyers Rising Star (2014-2019)
• Best Oralist in Southwestern Law School’s Moot Court Honors Program
• First Place Oralist and Honorable Mention Writer in an intramural moot court competition