Julio C. Navarro
I am ambitious, driven, and passionate about traveling
Currently Listening to
Crime Junkie Podcast
Forest Gump/Fight Club
To Kill a Mockingbird
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Los Angeles, CA
• General Liability/Personal Injury
• Civil Rights Litigation
• Intellectual Property/Entertainment
• Corporate & Commercial
• Real Estate
• State Bar of California
Associate Julio C. Navarro focuses his practice on insurance defense, personal injury and criminal defense.
While earning his J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles College of Law, Julio was Co-Chair of La Raza Law Students Association, Executive Editor for the Chicano Latino Law Review and a mentor with the UCLA Law Fellows Program. He clerked for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, the Los Angeles County City Attorney’s Office and the State of California Department of Justice Civil Rights Enforcement Section.
While earning his undergraduate degree at the University of California, Berkeley, he participated in the UCLA Law Fellows Program, the UC Davis School of Law Pre-Law Boot Camp Program and the Berkeley La Raza Law Journal Undergraduate Fellows Program.
Prior to studying law, Julio served in the United States Navy for eight years.
• University of California, Los Angeles College of Law, J.D., 2015
• University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2011
• California Young Lawyers Association, Member
• American Bar Association, Member
• Mexican American Bar Association, Member
• American Board of Trial Advocates, Distinguished Fellow
Honors and awards