Legal Advice for Southern California Real Estate Problems
Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt advises individual, family and small-business clients about the best ways to approach troubled real estate situations, from broken purchase agreements to local code violations and enforcement proceedings. To learn about your options for resolving a real estate problem in Greater Los Angeles and the Inland Empire, contact our office in downtown L.A.
Call 866-659-8680 for Help With Real Estate and Construction Disputes
Most of our real estate practice involves the resolution of disputes through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation. Whether you need advice about your right to damages on a contract claim or guidance as to the best ways to resolve a lawsuit filed against you, our experience with real estate litigation can help you find the correct path for you.
Our lawyers advise clients in real estate disputes such as:
- Breach of contract or specific performance claims related to residential purchase agreements
- Claims based on fraud, misrepresentation or material nondisclosure of facts about the property, its condition, its financing or the state of title
- Construction defect or warranty claims
- Disputes between residents and homeowners’ associations in condominium or townhome developments
- Environmental claims related to soil contamination, groundwater pollution or prior storage of hazardous materials
- Disputes over lot lines, easements or boundaries
- Code violation or enforcement proceedings related to parking, building size, lot coverage, conditional uses or zoning restrictions
Some real estate and construction disputes are required by contract to go to arbitration rather than superior court. Our firm’s long experience with alternative dispute resolution techniques as well as conventional civil litigation can help you find the right approach toward a cost-effective solution to your legal problem.
For more information about our ability to advise and represent you in real property disputes, contact an attorney at Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt in Los Angeles.