Recovering Damages in Southern California Negligence Claims
If you need advice about your right to personal injury or wrongful death compensation, contact an experienced trial lawyer at Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt. We have decades of experience in the recovery of damages for injured people, and our approach to accident litigation can help you get the most out of your claim.
We offer free initial consultations in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Additionally, we only collect attorney fees if we’re successful in collecting compensation on your behalf.
Examples of the kinds of claims we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Semi truck accidents
- Construction or commercial vehicle accidents
- Recreational boating accidents
- Premises liability cases involving unsafe conditions on private, commercial or public property
- Products liability cases
- Nursing home negligence or abuse
- Financial exploitation of elders or vulnerable adults
- Negligent supervision
- Civil rights claims, including Section 1983 litigation
- Medical malpractice claims against doctors, nurses or hospitals
- Pharmaceutical negligence
It’s one thing to prove liability against a negligent defendant. It’s another to prove and collect your damages.
Our attorneys’ skill with the documentation, presentation and collection of significant damage claims for head, back, spinal cord or fatal injuries can make the decisive difference in the outcome of a personal injury or medical malpractice case.
Call 866-659-8680 for a Free Consultation With a Personal Injury Attorney
Whether your negligence claim relates to an auto accident or a disastrous medical result in surgery, we can advise you about your rights and pursue your claims. Contact Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt in Los Angeles for a free initial consultation.