Practical Advice in Southern California Divorce and Family Issues
At Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt, our family law attorneys help people see past the pressure and anxiety of a family crisis to help them get to the next stage of their lives on the best possible terms. If you need advice about divorce, child custody, paternity or other family matters, contact our law firm in Los Angeles to learn about your options.
Call 866-659-8680 for Sound Counsel in Divorce and Children’s Issues
Although all legal problems depend on sound decisions by the people most directly involved, this is especially true in divorce and family law. Because family law issues are very sensitive to the facts of a given situation, you need to have a solid understanding of your legal rights and responsibilities before you can define realistic goals for yourself and your children.
Our lawyers can analyze your personal and family circumstances, and give you a good idea of what’s reasonable to expect under the California Family Code. Sometimes our clients are disappointed to learn about the legal limitations they need to live with. Just as often, however, they’re pleasantly surprised to hear about alternatives they didn’t know they had.
We advise divorcing spouses, unmarried parents and others with family law issues such as:
- Divorce or separation
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support or alimony
- Prenuptial agreements
- Community property characterization issues
- Community property division issues
- Valuation or division of high-asset marital estates
- Modification or enforcement of family court orders
- Domestic violence and orders of protection
- Paternity and the custody rights of unmarried parents
- Grandparent and other relative visitation rights
- Stepparent adoption and name changes
Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt offers highly personalized client service backed up by a record of litigation success that dates back to the 1940s. For additional information about our approach to the resolution of family law problems, contact us in Los Angeles.