Resourceful Business Litigation Counsel in Southern California
The trial lawyers of Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt combine decades of litigation experience with a strong commitment to prompt and attentive client service across a wide spectrum of business, corporate and commercial disputes. Contact our office in Los Angeles to learn how our approach to complex civil litigation can benefit you.
Call 866-659-8680 for Advice About Business Torts and Contract Disputes
Our litigation attorneys advise clients on either side of business disputes such as:
- Breach of contract claims
- Corporate or partnership disputes
- Commercial real estate litigation, including disputes between landlords and tenants
- Construction contract, warranty or defect litigation
- UCC matters involving sale of goods, secured transactions, negotiable instruments or bank payments
- Disputes involving banks and other financial institutions, from commercial loan collections to lender liability disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes under casualty or liability policies
- Tort claims involving fraud, misrepresentation, conversion or embezzlement
- Antitrust or unfair competition claims
- Employment litigation, including the enforcement of trade secrets or noncompetition agreements
- Copyright or trademark protection
- Entertainment law disputes over royalties, publicity rights or licensing in the music, television and motion picture industries
As experienced business litigators, we know that it’s not enough to plot an effective course toward a favorable outcome in court. We also tailor our services to your litigation budget and your long-range business objectives. We make sure that our dispute resolution strategy meets your specific needs and goals whether you operate a sole proprietorship or work for a Fortune 500 corporation.
For additional information about our ability to provide effective client service across a range of business and commercial litigation problems, contact an attorney at Ivie, McNeill & Wyatt in Los Angeles.